Monday 15 August 2011

We are all heading somewere

"Cus today I swear I'm not doing anything".... I don't know whether Bruno Mars has changed his type of music, to more happy music but so far I have liked more and more songs he has been bringing out, especially the "lazy song" and "marry you" that makes me turn up my radio in my car so loud that i cant even hear the wind rushing through my new hair ;)

I can'ttttt wait for this weekend, I'm going.... STRAWBERRY PICKING! Me and my friend from uni have decided to do something fun and there happens to be a local farm that allows you to pick fruit, including strawberries and raspberries. I adore strawberries, especially since my consulant has allowed me to eat them again after the whole restricted diet.

I'm actually LOVING being able to eat salad, strawberries and drink normal tap or bottle water. I actually had to NOT drink water for 117 days... I don't even know how I did it. It seems surreal now that I look back on it, but it has probably been the longest health journey to date for me in terms of recovery.

Now that I'm finally getting back to normalish I don't know how I actually coped throughout the entire process. I'm going tommorrow for a check up at the hospital, so I will be told then if i need to continue on my steroids or whether they are thinking of reducing my anti rejection drug that all transplant patients go on, including the likes of kidney patients.

Recently I heard bad news about a girl who was in the same year group as me in school, I just think to myself "why are all these young people getting ill?" I don't know whether its a life plan, as in a test for us to pass or else some cruel joke that was meant to be a one off nightmare but has somehow got stuck like a record and is now that person's life.

I'm still trying to promote and change my blog (apperance wise) because I do want people who are also young and going through some type of health problem to read my blog and realise that although we are slowly becoming the majority, not many young people want to bore others with the feelings that they are having. So my blog is a outlet and I always hoped my words would help others.

I'm going to upload another post about my review on rimmel's I love lasting finish nail polish.....

No comments:

Post a Comment