Saturday 6 August 2011

My New Look

Phew *wipes sweat from brow* I am a bit slow with updating the face of my blog because I do everything old school. my title is done on paint, and i google everything else for the borders and template design. It took me ages but I am only sort of happy now with my blog's new look. I would be a bit more picky next time because I'm so OCD.

Anyway on to other news, a friend of mine said something today and it made me laugh so much. It was about the fact that I can't drink whilst on my anti rejection tablets and she said 


"Cancer is shit"

You said it! Had to laugh because it just summarises that the bastard is shit! I am going out for dinner tonight with the boyfriend, after it took me ages to get in contact with him, the differences of being laid back verus OCD planning.

Here is the link to the awesome blog template even though there is a icon on my actual blog that u can click. Im adding it to my actual entry because "Hot Bliggity Blog" has AWESOME templates and I want to give a big shout out to the blog itself :)
http://hotbliggityblog.com/

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment