Monday 15 August 2011

Unloved?

I want to promote my blog more, for the pure reason that I made it to help others even though I sometimes throw in my casual day to day life along with my medical life. I posted a link on digg.com. My digg post, maybe check it out and increase my digg view so that more people become aware of my blog. I see other people start out their blogs and I would like to get my blog popular enough (not that it isnt popular ;)) so that I feel like I have helped others.

I also put some articles on stumbleupon, which is another site that allows viewers to see good websites, blogs etc. So maybe it will mean that more people will see my writing and maybe be more interested?

Fingers crossed eh?

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living."
Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment