Thursday 25 August 2011

Taste like whiskey when you kiss me.....

This is my new favourite song! I have it on repeat and it sounds very country folk singing BUT i love it! She is defoo going to be one of those singers who people go "remember Lady Gaga" or she will be 80 and still doing small gigs for people.

Anyway I wanted to blog it because it's a very good song! Im really sad about hearing that Steve has quit Apple. I suppose he is the image of Apple and it seems other people agree because their shares fell as the market closed for the day. I wonder what that actual means, does a small person press a button and say "market is closed" and then that is it for the day? I just wonder who actually has control of closing the market.

Par from that i have been R-E-L-A-X-I-N-G for the first time..... I AM LOVING IT! I am also going on holiday next friday, so I shall take photos of the place and get them up on the blog. In the mean time hit replay on the song..... you know you can't resist.

OH! in other news, I ordered four new books.... what? I feel the need to consume some books and i can only satisfy that with a shopping trip to waterstones.... dont begrudge me of that? Do you?

Im signing off in a very happy mood :) puurrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment