Thursday 11 August 2011

Puppy Cuddles and Snowflakes

This is Tilly, my sisters new springer/collie aka sprollie puppy. She is ten weeks old and was rescued from a dog home. In this actual photo she is sleeping beside me (thats my legs lol) and seems to sleep fine if someone is near her or she is near warmth. Such a cutie! I get annoyed at the fact that I didn't see Charlie (my own dog) at that age, he would have been cracker.

Anyway, I wasn't able to blog last night about my lovely life since I was staying at my sister's. But yesterday I took my first dose of steroids and it did suprise me because I just felt like I had drank a litre of diet coke, similar to a sugar rush so I'm slightly less scared, I just hope that the dose is effective enough in dampening down the GVH.

On to my snowflakeesss, my lovely dry skin that seems to create snowflakes anywere i go (mmhhh attractive!) mostly Im just the one who can see them, but then again you are your own worst enemy. Hopefully my skin will get better once the GVH is under control because it does nothing for self esteem or confidence.

I have now got six day to go till my first sit, eek not lookin forward to the whole maths business of it, but it has to be done.

Those who think it is permissible to tell white lies soon grow color-blind.  ~Austin O'Malley
I'll leave you with that quote. Don't really want to get into it, but I know and the person knows what it is about. After all, bloggers shouldn't moan and talk about others.
Nightaroooo

No comments:

Post a Comment