Friday 5 August 2011

Bad Blogger!

I'm terrible for leaving you alone in this webbed world that we called the internet *strokes blog to soothe its lonely heart* I have great news though to tame your anger... I have got the ALL CLEAR from my scan. Something that has actually never happened, there is no cyst or even a tiny bit of tumour left this time. Its like we can finally hop around like mini pixies on toadstools shouting "Hooray!" but you know me, never one to fully show my feelings with my health.... So instead mother and family cried for me.

I have been getting better since the transplant. I still have GVH but that wont go away for a long time, its mostly dry itchy skin and a few red spots that look like a bad case of ecezma?

I have also been revising for my first sits that are coming up this month. I am still taken in the land of lurvveeeeee, two months until its 3 years. Seems unreal... like everything in my life.

But of course, i am still in the world of books, were i like to escape and make up worlds I could only dream of living or entering for the day. Who wouldn't love to dwell in a actual novel for a day eh? Just a day mind.... some endings of novels are very sad indeed.

Toodles for now.... i will return sooner i hope.
x

1 comment: