Saturday 6 August 2011

"If i could only find a note to make you understand"

Tonight's antics: I went to the cinema to watch a new film called Horrible Bosses. Loads of people raved about it and it wasn't a bad film... but it wasn't as funny as I thought. There was this one woman, aged somewhat over 50 I would think peeling oranges with a walking flask *sneaky thing* and then another man thought he was alone in his living room by the laughs he was letting out. It made me laugh, the way people are and act in the cinema. They sort of get lost and think they are sitting alone in a darken room watching a film....

I especially like being nosey with the other couples, not in a perv way of course, I secretly enjoy when you can tell they are on their first date. God I am getting old!



Anyway the lyrics/quote from the post title is from my all time fav lovey dovey song by Gym Class Heroes, and below is a linkypoo because I do enjoy the lyrics... and Travie.... This was the best video on youtube that wasnt someone normal singing it. I don't know how you can never get official videos when you want them the most.

On a last note I have found a new author that I love. She is called Kate Morton, she writes books that are based in the English past, normally war time or around 1950's depending on the book you read. She has three published so far. The best one I have read so far is "Distant Hours" 600 pages that I finished in two days...IT WAS THAT GOOD. I finished her book "House at Riverton" so I only have one more to go before I have read all her books, wish there was longer!

Night... I'm going to get photos up of my wall decals 2mara to show you my arty side.... or else transfer skills :)

1 comment:

  1. I so over analyse other couples and work out if it's their first date or not hahaha. It's fun.
    Glad I'm not alone in this :)

    ReplyDelete