Friday 12 August 2011

Culinary Delights And The Bra Plight

Winter seems to be approaching us nearly every day and with the current weather being in a bad mood (wind and rain) I got a craving for winter vegetables. It was a type of craving that you cant help but fulfil so tonight for dinner I made them for the first ever time (the photo btw is just off the Internet...i hope it makes your mouth water) and they turned out really yummy, even if I do say so myself. I had them with a baked potato and a bit of steak. So nice on a day like this.

In other news *rolls her eyes in annoyance* my patience is wearing veryyyy thin with bras. I really can't be bothered to find the time or the energy to go into town to purchase new bras and my current ones I don't think are doing their job (they have maybe went on strike?) anyway I got my parcel of a couple of new bras and I'm still not sure whether I'm 100% happy with them. So I'm now searching my house for a tape measure because I'm going to do it old school and measure myself because I have reached my patience level with my underwear (lol)

This was my day for another five tablets of steroids, I'm happy to say they don't seem to be having the effect that I was scared about and my skin seems to be dying down slowly but surely. I think they will probably continue to make me take them for another week because of the whole day gap in between taking the tablets because of my high sensitivity to any type of steroid. Other than that I'm tottering along like usual. Ohhh my eyebrows are finally RE-growing after falling out again :/ I think i scratched my face so much that they fell out, which i was sad about, but all my own fault.

I also got a cool new product for my hammie, Oreo. Its called CareFresh Confetti, which is a type of bedding that basically holds more of their pee and keeps the cage from being smelly. I'm not sure if you can fully see the colours, but the bedding itself is very candy like now in terms of the bright colours. I'm finding more products for cages etc that are purposely being coloured, for example Pets At Home now do woodshavings that are pink, blue, lemon or purple... just because.... although the last two are scented. But still I found this pretty awesome!

*wanders off in search of a tape measure*

No comments:

Post a Comment