Wednesday 17 August 2011

It's just....candy?

Well I forgot to update you about hospital my precious bloggyyyy *feeds it a steroid and waits for affect to kick in* and the prof (as I call her) has decided to keep me on the steroids for another week and then maybe slowly wean me off the candy? Apparently you have to do this slowly so you don't wake the GVH... its like a grumpyyy monster ;)

THEN! THEN! I start to sloowwlllyyy like teenie tiny tip toes get lowered from my anti rejection drug which I'm currently on 100mg, twice a day.... so that will take donkeys because they have to lower the night dose then balance the morning dose like scales. Oh well, everyone gets to their finish line at some point....

Par from that she was really happy with my bloods and said that she would expect them from a normal 20year old female. WHOOP! Of course I just nodded, because I never get excited about anything but its good to know my body is finally getting some rest, I feel sorry for all I have put it through. I probably know this is a silly thing to say but I deffo won't take my body for granted like others do to theirs.

Another person that I talk to at the clinic finally got their donor, so they are heading to Dublin in Sept, which I'm very happy about because it means that the sooner they go there and get it done, then the sooner they can go back to being normal BECAUSE that is what matters. So what if i did shit in a maths exam, cus at the end of the day I am.... well (lol sorta jus hit me how silly i was being)

Well that's all folks for tonight. I shall be looking after my sister's new puppy tomorrow night with my boyfriend. A wee rascal she is (the photo to the right is Tilly) THEN I will be revision crazy until Wednesday so I get awesome sauce marks in my FOM exam....

Tilly Pip ;) see what i did.... *pats blog goodnight*

No comments:

Post a Comment