Wednesday 31 August 2011

Bring on the trumpets

Bonsoir! Bonsoir! No no, im not greeting you from France, Im merely jazzing my entrance up to reveal the news....

a) my steroids have been decreased by 5mg for the next two weeks
b) my GVH shows my transplant has taken in my body
c) I am now on to TWO week reviews, instead of weekly (that was my best part)

Along with that exciting news, i got my SD card back from my friendy wendy so I shall be able to snap loads of glorious photos for my bloggy *pats blogs head* and also maybe take some photos of my baking, especially down in belle isle.

Apart from that nothing new has been happening with me. I'm reading "Crimson Petal and the White" which is a very heavy book in terms of weight, but I'm finding it far more interesting than "One Day" which has just been made into a film. If i was you I would go and see the film and not bother with the book, but then each to their own.

My next baking mission is either: Red Velvet Cupcakes OR Vanilla Cupcakes both with frosting of course! I want to make them look "purty" (Of Mice n Men quote)

I also got some new jumpers from New Look for my return to uni. They are long sleeved and very soft BUT they arent dear dear dear. You should ch-ch-check them out. I got four in total (yes yes! lunatic buying the same type of jumper in different designs) I also got high waisted jeans (yet to try them on to see if they fit/suit me) soooo I am all happy on my shopping front. Someone should actually stop me.

Now for tommorrows dinner I must settle a craving, a chip butty. Something that no man or woman can not satisfy! I of course shall try the old health approach of oven chips, as i dont own a fryer and i dont want to be a fatty boom boom and get a takeaway.... mmhh I can't wait. *nibbles on pretend image of chip butty*

I also wanted to finish off saying that recently Im super happy all the time par from the odd nightly...okay every night insomia that takes hold until 3am where upon i can finally get to sleep. I tend to have flashbacks at night, of treatment or getting stuff done to me by the hospital. Hopefully it shall stop.

I decided what i wanted to be for halloween this year as well..., but i shall keep you in suspense until nearer the time where I will REVEALLLL my idea to the world *evil laugh*

Goodnight folks! tuck in tight, the weather is turning. Ekkk! cant wait for snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment