Sunday 7 August 2011

My Creations



As promised these are my wall decals that i got off ebay. I first noticed them after someone posted a photo on a facebook group showing their's off so I thought it would add something extra to my own room. I got the dandelion first but I have not finished it, as it should have the blow away flake things surrounding it. 

The second wall decal I decided to choose after I found it for motivation phrases. I seen it in a article when a woman was fighting for cancer and her husband give her a card with that inside it. It just made me realise that a lot of people have "storms" in their life but do they ever think of "dancing in the rain" instead of hiding away or being scared? 
Nothing is gained from being scared. On another note I found this great website from another blogger, called http://grooveshark.com/, basically its a bit like spotify ONLY it's a website and not a downloadable programme that CAN'T create virus' in your hard drive. It randomises songs or else lets you create a free account where u can create as many playlists as your heart desires. I found this new song by Ed Sheeran, not too sure what I think of it yet but it might growww on me as some say.

So craving a bit of baking, some cheesecakes or a sponge cake... yummy eh?

Till next time

1 comment: