Monday 15 August 2011

Prettyful Nails....

bottom-PURPLE PULSE
I have been craving some candy summery colours for my nails so when I went for a wee walk around Boots, I thought I should choose some new nail colours to go with my new happy feeling that I seem to be carrying round with me. I got three nail polishes in total:
  • 270- Hot Shot
  • 045- Misty Jade
  • 180- Purple Pulse
  •  
    I decided to paint my hands the Hot Shot colour which is the first picture shown, the colour that actually comes out is a really nice pink, darker than coral pink obviously but its not a tacky pink. I had to paint three coats and then a top coat to my nails but I think my nails look awesome.
    For my toes I did the purple and misty jade, which is really a nice ice cream blue candy colour. My big toes were painted purple and the wee mini toes as i call them were painted the blue. I was really impressed by the colours, but once again three coats is the norm along with a top clear coat to give it a bit more of a shine. I can't stop wiggling my toes. 
     
     
MISTY JADE
HOT SHOT
    My marks: 10/10 for colour (so pretty)
    7/10 for how many coats (im used to just applying one coat)
    9/10 for chip resistant

      No comments:

      Post a Comment