Wednesday 24 August 2011

My Epic Day

BAM! You know when you wake up and feel like rubbish? But you have a exam to do so you scrap yourself out of bed, where its lovely and cosy and start to get changed? Then you go to you're exam wearing no make up because you think "no one will be there"... only for you to get there and it to be an actual full scale exam hall with about 40 people. I'm not great at the best of times wearing no make up around people, but I have yet to do this in uni and the one time I decide to do it? Loads of people, granted I don't know them from Bartha but still!

Anyway the exams... are OVER.... eek! So happy. I'm stress free and i plan to be such a lazy person it is unreal. Tonight me and my boyfriend went for a lovellyyy yummy get in my belly please meal at the Parson's Nose (situated in hillsborough)

For starters I had: Seared Queens Scallops in a pea risotto with crispy bacon THEN to follow I ordered Chicken, Ham Hock and Leek pie with veggies along with a shared side order of potatoes. The meal was so great! I recommend it to anyone who lives near the area or is on holiday etc etc.

I also went to see the movie, Inbetweeners, which is another movie I would recommend, unless you don't like crude sexual jokes.... But all in all it was a veryyyy good day! :D

Maybe I can eat a few novels mentally over the weekend. Ohh so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment