Monday 28 March 2011

Time to Jump....

I don't mean literally, I don't think I would even have the guts to jump but I mean mentally and what not. Tommorrow (tues 29th) I am getting my TRIPLE hickman line inserted. For those who don't know what a hickman does or were it is placed... Well I shall enlighten you all! (I sense smiles all round)

Hickman line is just another line to help give fluids and treatment but it is placed just above your chest and it goes into the main vein into your heart. It is different from the PICC line because its thicker and easier to clean (among other benefits) sooo I'm getting that done tomorrow, hence my "time to jump" title.

Other than that I have been uberrrr busy with university work, so that is why I haven't been on my wee blog in a while. I did a marketing presentation on Red Bull on visual communication, and I will post a photo of what my group's poster looked like (was taken on someone's phone) but I think we did well, positive thinking and all that.

Par from that I would looooveee a cold glass of WKD and some pub bant... ahh the luxury of having free time. I also miss my wee friend LJP who is away sunning herself in Spain. Why is it when folks go away you suddenly miss them more than normal BUT when they are in the same country as you, you sort of go "awk I'll ring them tommorrow for a chat" COME HOME LJP

Night y'all..... Wish me luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment