Wednesday 16 March 2011

Wag The Tail

I already posted about my first animal, the small but cute Oreo, but I want to introduce my doggy woggy to my blog. His name is Charlie, but i call him Charcoast (say it how you see it) The photo is of him during the freak snow that we actually never get in December. He doesn't seem to mind that the snow on top of his head was once a snowball. He is a springer spaniel, but we are not sure of the total breed because he is FARRRR too huge to be a full springer spaniel. Charlie is six and a half years old and we got him from the local dog pound for a bargin price of £15 (ten of this was for a dog license tag)

Charlie has his own seat in the kitchen and loves to stand and watch me or another family member cook dinner (I think he partly begs but makes it look like he just being nosey)

He has a habit of not listening to you when he is out for his daily run and this photo represent the trouble he gets up to when he runs away.... the dog can smell dirt I think because he spends the majority of his time after a walk having to do a spring clean on himself. Lol.

Charlie loves the finer things in life and somehow loathes bananas and other types of fruit. Well I have to go now because I need to go and make chicken, mushroom and thyme vol au vents.... NEVER made them before... eek!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo I love vol au vents! Are you making the pastry yourself?

    ReplyDelete