Tuesday 15 March 2011

Barbie in Town

My friend Clarebear, as I like to call her has got herself a blog and it is to promote being postive and finding things in your everyday life. It reminds me of a book I just finished reading where a girl decided everyday to complete a AOF (Act of Kindness) and that helped her restore her faith in human (she had been attacked) but Clare adores Barbie, hence the photo and title of the post and I thought it was about time someone dedicated a little loving to her....

At times I know she gets fed up or down (whatever people want to call it) but I also think that Clare is similar to me in some ways. She gets excited over silly things and can get really hyper without any reason (a bit like me) but when me and her are together I think that we get what each other mean even without really going into detail.

I just hope she knows I'm here even when I do go into my "no contact" phase during treatment. It's not because I don't love yah Clarebear, it's because I can't bear to hear people going on with their lives whilst I'm stuck in hospital. Jealously I suppose in a way.

Hope this cheered you up. And check out her blog! Maybe it might make you happy!

1 comment:

  1. Aghhh! Freakin' love this! p.s, do you know the photo you have of me down there v v v is me on the loo?! haha!love2you!

    ReplyDelete