Tuesday 15 March 2011

The Journey to Dublin


Today is the journey down for a outpatients appointment in Dublin. The whole day is pretty long but its normally at least a bit funny on the way down. The doctor herself is one class A bitch but then most of those people are. The picture is the hospital, although it pretty massive (the picture doesn't do it justice)

On other news I am making a scrummy looking banoffee pie in advance for a birthday party on Wednesday. I say scrummy looking because even though I make it from scratch, I don't actually like banoffee so I have to trust the judgement of my boyfriend and my mum (both banoffee lovers)

Well that's you updated for now. I will come back on later on tonight to blog some more.... hopefully it won't be too depressing because as I said before the doctor looking after me in Dublin is a right old bitch.

Toodlesss

No comments:

Post a Comment