Monday 14 March 2011

Mise A Jour....


Update time. Over nearly a year has passed. I now go to university for marketing and I was doing well with the whole big C but unfortuately I have it again. Woopie for me! It just loves me too much.

Anyway I have had another six months or something of chemo. ESHAP this time. She is one bitch, five days every month or twice a month depending on how the dates fell for that. Meant hospital and me being attached to a drip. I sometimes think the most difficult part of the whole cancer experience (if you could call it that) is people not understanding.

The very first time I had the big C, it was like interesting and funny to a certain extent but the more times i seem to have to face treatments and things that are very painful, for example spinal taps.... the further away "normal" people seem to get and the more isolated I feel.

God... morbid much? On another note I'm trying to choo choooo along like a wee train. And so far I'm doing alright.

I just bought a journal for Dublin, because I'm going down there for a stem cell transplant donor style this time. ENOUGH OF THE BIG C I hear my brain scream.

On another note I got Avrils new album and its FABBBBBB. Really recommend it :) and i prefer it over Jessie J's ablum.

Ohhh and i got a wee car, call her Flow (black ford fiesta) loveee her. Still dating the Thomas boyyyy (two and half years)

No comments:

Post a Comment