Monday 14 March 2011

"I'm not lost, I'm not gone"


You know when you're in the mood for that one hug that makes everything alright? That's me tonight, but maybe I should invest in one of these pillows... Hug me much?

I have had a terrible day and I need a wee hug. I think that pillow would also work as a hug where you place your head on the person's chest (normally a guy mate or your boyfriend) Although the chose of clothing would need to be changed to a softer vest or something.

I want to get back to blogging and talking about things that interest me or updates on me living through my 20's now. GOD I feel old.

I'm also dieting and I have lost 4lbs, only taken me a month but I'm really happy about it. Makes me feel better about myself.

I got a ipod touch recently so I'm back to listening to music and I love this new artist called Regina Spektor... her music is sooo nice and the lyrics are amazing.

The title of this blog is from a Avril song but some of the songs I have recently listened to on her album really seem to connect with my current health situation and it makes me do that whole singing into the hair brush...

Now where did I leave my half bodied pillow?

No comments:

Post a Comment