Saturday 19 March 2011

New Make Up and Old Shit

I haven't got much to tell you lot today, but I did go into town to try on my friend's bridesmaid dresses because her wedding is in June and she wanted to have the dresses finalised.

As i said before, I got my nails done on Friday (got gel nails) and I love them. But in town today I got Clairns Everlasting Foundation. I wanted a new foundation because Estee Lauder foundation that I normally use has become cloggy and thick along with being darker than my actual skin tone. Soooo I decided to change the brand of my foundation. I also purchased Instant Smooth Perfect Touch, which is Clarins primer (helps give a more flawless finish)

Lastly I decided to nip into La Senza because I seen they were having a 1/2 sale. I got a wee 1940s playsuit pj's along with a "pick and mix" 5 pair of knickers for £12. I love that idea because you got a wee old fashioned pick and mix bag with a black bow on it.

I'm just getting ready to head up to my boyfriend's house. OH! before I go, I changed my settings because unfortunately someone who I am not fond of decided to go on my blog. I know my blog was public but I didn't want the person in question to being going on and reading my boring posts, so I took my blog of the search engine and just kept it open to people who know the URL. Hopefully the person didnt go one step further and take a note of the URL. Maturity is a word that they are not sure of.

Byeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment