Monday 14 March 2011

Gleedom


Now this might seem cheesy to some people but I'm really into glee music this season. I don't know why, but some of them are sooo catchy and then you seem a bit happier at the end of it. I must admit I am a tv addict in a strange sense, I only watch tv via my computer i.e. on catch up.

Do you do this? Am a loner on this one?

I love Gossip Girl, Glee, One Born A Minute, Shamless, Secret Diary of A Call Girl, Eastenders, 90210, My Big C, Friday Night Dinner.... I won't continue lol.

I am also a huge fan of ebay now. I just got a ebay account and I was scared of it at the start but now I'm loving it. The bargins you can find in it!!!

I won a bidding contest...between myself for a diary that usually costs £10 but i got it for 99p. Yes yes! i hear you say, "Jane that is normal for ebay" but I'm NEW to it, therefore you should all be pleased for me. Whoever even reads this.

I have posted about three posts tonight so hopefully I will start to once again get this blog back on track because I do love it. It's my secret world, yet it isn't because it's easy for you to find it.... like a note left in a pile of letters?

No comments:

Post a Comment