Thursday 17 March 2011

Baking and Annoyance

I hate when people give their opinion on a subject matter when all it does it anger me to a point where I get annoyed. I won't tell you what the subject was about, but I don't see why so many people who are close to me, give me their opinion on the subject matter when is has NOTHING to do with them.

I might seem rude saying that but it's the truth. I don't go saying to them about any of their subject matters so why should they give their opinion, which I did NOT ask for in the first place.
"You’ve got opinions, man
We’re all entitled to ‘em, but I never asked
So let me thank you for your time, and try not to waste anymore of mine"
Think Sara Bareilles has the right idea about this song. I didn't ask for their opinions yet they give me them without any thought but I am never able to give my opinions, because I know it would only annoy them. Fair? I don't think so.
In other news I went to a lovely birthday party last night and brought my home made chicken and mushroom with thyme vol au vents. I also made a banoffee pie, which people hopefully enjoyed. I don't have any photo's at the minute but hopefully someone will upload them on to facebook (from the party photos) and I will be able to show you lot my wee vol au vents. 

Today I'm going to see my friend, LL (just going to put initials for friends, incase they don't want to be publicly on a blog that can be found via google) and I can't wait because I haven't seen her in a while. Should be nice. Then after that I'm visiting my boyfriend for a cuddle and a bit of television before heading home because on friday im getting my nails done. I'm so happy right now, knowing that I don't need to go into hospital. I think people take their average day to day life for granted. So maybe if you read this, just think how lucky anyone is who doesn't have any problems both health or social (ie falling out with mates) and maybe that will put a smile on your face, if you're feeling down.

Also Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone, I'm having a quiet one but I think everyone else my age will be already drunk *looks at time* yep partying on down in the Holylands I think by this stage with their green hats and WKD's.... I wouldn't mind a cold blue wkd, but I can wait.

Well off im going to make a omlette.... x

No comments:

Post a Comment