Sunday 3 April 2011

Kidnapped. Send the ransom money!

Bonsoir fellow bloggers of the world... I am now in my sterile room of luxury... NAT! This room is so sterile that I don't even want to move. I haven't got treatment yet but my mum is still wearing a apron and has to leave her cardy in the air compression part of my room before she is allowed into my ACTUAL room.

The TV doesn't work, the nurse alarm bell is attached to what i can only describe as a 1940s radio alarm thingy BUT on the up side they have prepared the bathroom for what looks like daily pee tests, MYYY LUCKY DAY. Awk no, I do realise it all needs to be done. The sterile room to stop me getting infections and the tests to see if I'm okay but...I dunno, feels isolated (even tho it is a isolation room)

I have my dongle for my internet and my two phones, along with my ipod touch for "FaceTime" so maybe I will bash away on these keys talking to my blog (which I'm not sure anyone reads lol)

The flat itself for when I am allowed out of hospital BUT not back home is smashing. Really nice and only like 10 minutes away from the hospital (one direction) and in the other direction the main city places.

I have noticed that Dublin folk (no offense) love a drink, a bar on every corner. I actually came across a street which there was a bar after another one and so onnn....

Am I rambling? Probably because I'm currently waiting on a doctor to admin me and then blood tests out of my bruised wee hickman line (can't be bothered this time to name them i.e. the hickman line)

The only up shot is that someone out there VERYYYY kindly decided to give me their immune system.... so I think I should focus on that and realise that its all for my own good....

In saying that I am still wanting someone to send the ransom money to get me outta here. Only kidding... or am I?

1 comment:

  1. I do hope you feel better!

    To make the Irish seem slightly less like alco's most of our bars are restaurants during the day. We have far more bar restaurant than regular restaurants haha.

    ReplyDelete