Monday 11 January 2010

The adventures of a stressed me

Jolly gosh with sugar on top. Its January. My birthday month. My christmas past without too much bother, when you get older and realise Santa is not a real human being that has the ability to live in a desolate and cold land while making toys that will be brought down a small chimmey to you, you begin to wonder what christmas (par the whole Jesus' birth) is really about.

So I can tick off christmas on my list of things to complete and now its 2010. Now this is a new thing. Do u say the whole number ie two thousand and ten or 20-10 as in two words. App its the last one and to be honest in the whole realms of things, I don't care. I never write the date anymore since I have completed school. Tedious conversation about dates is not required.



Now I am into January and its exam mode. I know i know! how dull and depressing but when i finish my exams i will be free as a bird that doesnt even have one of those locator tabs on their wee skinny legs. I need to hire someone to sit my exams, more chance of actually passing i would think and less chance of me needing to re-re sit my exams hehe.



I am wondering whether this blasted snow is actually a curse or a gift. I fear its either a curse from God or a gift from the Devil. Either one is not good in my mind. I am beginning to wonder whether there is any need for the icy wind that comes around every day and the crunchy snow that we have to so carefully walk on incase of black ice. Falling in these conditions is not only dangerous but blooming embarassing.



So off to revision land dear me goes. I might need a long holiday after this.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your exams! Man I don't miss them at all.

    ReplyDelete