Thursday 14 January 2010

Woop De Doop....


Heyyyy. Okay so guess who has actually completed their entire course of English with time to spare..... ME! Ohhh yes baby! I have actually done it and not to sound pratish and boastful but i am very very proud of myself HAHA.


Another thing I decided to add in is a new WELL Jane. 2010 baby this is me. Hair finally grown to a length that I like and I am liking the new me (once again with short hair) I feel like i am a writer and I am adding my photo to show that, I wrote it lol, but alas i wanted to show off my new hair.



Tonight I am heading out with my mates Emma and Jessica to eat food but alas crazy jessica is on another new diet sooo she isnt eating. She amuses me too much for words. So me and emma are jus eating. How fun it shall be, for i know Jessica won't last and end up knicking some of our food.



I really wanted to come to share my joy of finishing all english in time. Now have to work on geography .... Now that is a problem



*nervous laugh*



Byyeeeeeee
*whisks off to her happy land*

No comments:

Post a Comment