Monday 11 January 2010

The Round Up at Nine

Thought i would come on and say I actually did revision from two till seven. That my friend, is very good for me. Also I do think i am getting somewhere with the war poetry but to be honest, I decided to finish for the night before my mind got too confused about who was writting what in my notes (poet wise)

I have finished my book tonight woop woop and might actually go and play some COD for a while, because you just cant get enough geekiness into my lifestyle as it is.
Still want to disappear to a tropical land and forget about various things but I dont think you can run from things (although I wish the saying was "indeed u can run... run my friend and run fast and far")

Maybe i should change the sayings and make them work to my advantage. Oh well the "big freeze" or "big chill" in the news has ended and I thought I would tell you that at one stage it was about -9 to -10 degrees where I lived. The only animal that enjoyed the snow, was my dog and sadly I have not
uploaded the photo of him covered in snow, but I think you can tell that you would indeed laugh at it.

Driving lesson tomorrow and I am actually crapping it big style as its in the city centre of where I live. Something about wanting to "meet traffic" To be honest I jus think my driving instructor enjoys seeing faces that are set in pure nervous wreck mode or indeed them screaming as they miss a pedestrian on the road.


Maybe my driving lessons could be like this advert I found. "She drinks. He drives. Together its the trip of a lifetime" I would be the one drinking and my instructor could drive. Hahah. No no i kid.


Watch out people, here I come.

Toot! Toot!

No comments:

Post a Comment