Friday 22 January 2010

"If we ever meet again I will have so much more to say"

Woh jus when i thought it was safe to be single, he comes back. crawling? Who knows, it was a msn conversation. A long one at that. He said that he would fight. But what is the definition of fighting? Getting a present and begging or actually showing you truly love them. This is what I think someone should do if they are going to fight for them


- Flowers every day of the week

- Texts messages every hour

- Poems/love letters

- Heart pourings

- Change of attitude and cockness

- Songs maybe about you

- Lists! i love lists. List of why they feel like that and why they want you back

- Appearing at your door at random times just to bring new books or food or a balloon

- Making a CD with the songs that remind them of you

Ohhh and so many more


I don't think someone unless it was in the movies could actually fight for things, but then again he said that he wants to, so why not let him.

In other news.... I am still doing exams and its killing me softly. Writing this in between a break in english before i go to a geog exam in about 45mins.

I mainly just wanted to get my feelings down in this blog hahaha....


Adios Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment