Sunday 24 January 2010

Music Drowns The Anger Out?


*Breathe in and out Jane* Bastards! That is what men are. Well specific men, for i suppose there are nice men out there who realise a nice girl when they see one and dont feel the need to lie over time and hurt the girl's feelings.

But i feel they are a minority. The fact of the matter is that i prefer to be in anger ville than go to the next step that is sadness, because i am not willingly to allow my body to feel sadness towards the so called relationship i had.

As my blog say "life throws u shit and u deal with it" but come on life! Ur really trying to test how far i will carry that slogan with me. How much crap have i to deal with in a year? Are you going for a record? I need to revise for another exam.

Never ending joy of my life this weather, although i did go out and meet boys ;) I am a girl who needs to live her life after all.

Maybe if someone was to fund a holiday for me and my single pals I would brighten up this blog of mine, but until then i fear it might be filled with anger and exams, until my birthday.

Oh that is something good to write about. My birthday is 2mara.... no longer a teen but into adult world. I wonder whether its really that much of a difference. I really do doubt it....


Love from a somewhat angry but not sad Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment