Monday 11 January 2010

A past friend

I almost forgot to mention that a dear friend of mine has returned. No no, that doesnt sound right. She wasnt aboard or busy. We had a argument and then didnt speak for about three to four months (maybe i calcuted that wrong and made time past faster) but we are actually talking again.

How did it happen? Rather not go into that, as it will make me look like a bit of a lunatic. The point is that it did happen and now we are friends again, or at least texting and msning etc.


Pleased? Of course! She helped me out in that rough weekend patch there and i vaguely remember (drunken times) sticking up for her and screaming. Pity i couldnt actually do time travel and go to the club sober and calm like normal people.


Oh well as i said in my first post of this month, I am not drinking till my birthday and when I do, I shall not be getting drunk. I am fed up with the whole drinking to be drunk thing that people have going on. Whats so bad about some diet coke and cookies with pj's for the night? No no! i am not a OAP i am just uberly fed up with the club scene or indeed bar and drinkin scene.


Maybe a recluse is on the cards for me. Now i sound highly stressed and a bit weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment