Monday 11 January 2010

Revision or Hiding?

I am beginning to wonder whether it would be better if i were to diguise myself and enter a different country for these three weeks. If exams were a person i think they wud either be beat up or indeed in there with loads of teachers, because its sure to say that no student in the entire world likes exams. The point? Ah yes "to see if you have progressed" the real point "to make u stress so much u might have a breakdown"

I am re-sitting English and Geography and do i know why? No! because i am Jane and i feel that i should have got a better mark, although i would have had to resit geography since they give me a U when i was ill. No compassion these exam boards.

Rough weekend that just passed there and i feel all the more ready to hop on a mode of transport to disappear and feel less emotionally drained. Who said being a teenager or indeed young adult was fun? I would like to hear their reasons why.

I should revise..... I will..... maybe... no! i will. I have to go and revise. U jus know i am going to log out of this and go onto FB or indeed play call of duty (no i am not a geek) Right books call to me and the sooner i get it done the better and then i can return to my sloth state and pretend i accomplised something today.

Jane, the one in the corner rocking back and forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment