Tuesday 12 January 2010

L is for Learner

I love the song recently L.O.V.E and I know it's a old one, the one from the start of my lovely wee film Parent Trap but the title of this blog post is taken from the whole lyrics "L is for the way you look at me...." so i replaced it with "L is for Learner"

Today, I, Jane drove....wait for it.... into the city centre. Now that is a great great feat for me, roundabouts and traffic, lights, stopping and not killing anyone. I mean, I don't want to boast but i was rather chuffed with myself that i completed something that last night i was shitting myself about.

I drove through my city centre and although its not terribly big, it does have a lot of meeting traffic malark and things like that. I am just over the moon that I didn't


a) stall

b) kill someone

c) crash and kill instructor

Okay b) and c) where similar but i added c) for a slight effect to make you understand how much I was worrying about failing or making loads of mistakes.

I came home after and actually did revise.... for about six hours. Isn't that just too nerdy lol.

Recently I have been using this blog to update what is happening in my life but maybe I should make my opinion heard, like other blogs. The fact that I think that Peter Robinson and the affair is highly boring, the idea that a ex guard from USA can talk to the men he locked up without being harmed is highly intriguting and the remote possibility of snow is just going to annoy me more, along with my new feeling of panic every so often for no reason, or indeed no reason that I can pin point makes this blog maybe more interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment