Wednesday 20 January 2010

You have arrived at Singleton Town

Woh that was a long train ride. A year and 3 months to be precise and now its over. Over because the other half cheated on me. I dont want to get into it. I dont want to be the girl who attacks all these people because she is angry. I am angry, granted but one thing i learnt with being ill twice in my life is that (as my saying goes) throws crap at you all the time and sometimes you cant just sit and cry in the corner. Indeed i am not going to.



Why am i writing this you ask? Because this blog is about my experiences and I want to record it so that maybe one day i will look at it and think "u did the right thing. u proved to urself that u are strong and that u can deal with situations whilst having ur head held high up"



Sooo another chapter is opening for me. Who know's what it will bring. On the other topics... exam is approaching so i best hop on my train and go to the next village Exam Death Village.... haha.



Jane....

No comments:

Post a Comment