Tuesday 24 November 2009

Thoughts of a not so wise one

Went driving today... was very happy with myself. learnt how to do clutch control and indeed i was chatting away. Does anyone else have problems with the directions of left and right? Now now, u could probably scream at me going "ITS EASY!" but is it? I have to do the L signal for my left before i hit the indicator and then remember to do it quickly so my driving instructor doesnt see me... hehe...

Alas i am feeling in the christmas spirit more and more, probably because my Ipod had 10christmas songs on while i was getting ready for the day. Not really motivated today as i cant be bothered doing geography but i might go and do some now... or else later on before bedtime. Monsoons arent that interesting even if you are talking about a natural disaster, which i normally love.

Brr! that is one thing about winter, its freaking freezing all the time. If its not cold when u are in bed, then u can bet a good one hundred pounds that it wil be cold as soon as ur baby toe touch
es that ground, that time where u run into the bathroom hoping for it to be more warm and having to sit on the toilet with that cold toliet seat... doesnt bear thinking about.

I hope to get my english cw in this week and indeed go out with my boyfriend and mates at the weekend to a local bar for some fun drinkin times, but alas i will need to get my work done on my geog before then.

A teacher rang today and asked whether i shud resit or not. I got a bit down about that for i thought i was progressing well but told me i didnt have much time to complete the entire syallbus... i decided to prove said teacher wrong even tho they are lovely. I am a bit stubborn at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment