Thursday 19 November 2009

The Addictions that keep my heart beating

I fear people I am highly addicted to.... yes u have got it ..... Diet Coke. Not even the lines of coke people taken in those germy loos but indeed the canned sugary drink that i have even if i wake up at 4am and am thirsty because i cant be bothered to get a new glass of water. Its that noise as u open a ice cool can during the summer and hear the crackle of the ice as you pour it into the glass, knowing that just in a moment your thirst will be quenched and you will feel the best. Okay? Overboard? Neverrrr...



Second addiction in life. That small bottle of WKD that you just have to have to start off the night (weekend night not every night now lol) Its the reminder of childhood drinking behind the park wall or indeed the ice pop that tastes the same as WKD and the fact that its in this bottle, makes you feel kinda of grown up.



Third addiction. My computer aka Betty Lou 2 (the first one is sadly dead) is on almost 16 or more hours a day after i do my revision or indeed tick off my "to do" list... lol



Fourth addiction? Hannah Mccanners and our Retro Nights out. I need that girl with her big mama camera and indeed that final glass of wine that she buys but asks me to hold aka drink it down while she isnt looking. And that links in with my mates and my bf. They all make me laugh (not as much as myself but still u cant beat me even if you think you are hannah mccann)



Fifth addiction (and indeed final addiction) THE BED! i love it. i love my nest. I love snuggling down with a book or my DS and stretching in the morning. My dog i am afraid thinks that he owns the bed but indeed its my bed *points at chest*



My post sound boring but then everyone has addictions and this is my form of AA but i changed it to Addiction Annoymous and not Alchohol... I like to think that everyone has an addiction... either they have a addiction about me or indeed an addiction invovling something bad.... like chocolate or that last biscuit that u weren't allowed. Mhhh diet coke. I might get my third can of it... or maybe i shud go to water? Ohh shudnt tell u my answer it wud be admitting another addiction (omg alliertation, arent i clever?)



Toodles Pippins

No comments:

Post a Comment