Thursday 19 November 2009

Holidays And Brollies

I am off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard *screeches to a halt* wait no i am not. I am not dorothy... *feels her clothing and looks at shoes* and i dont have sparkly shoes on. Indeed i am off to Dublin not the wizard visiting land that I was singing about.


Holidays are strange things, you pack your bags for how ever long the duration of the holiday is and unpack when u get there.... you put your personal possessions and cart them to a different location, that someone (not me hehe) has paid for and then u do the same routine but in a different location....



I am indeed going to the land of the Irish in the terms of Dublin, driving (not me for i am jus provisional at the mo) and having a bit of banter (but no flanter) and doing my vernoica (stomach) workout of how to get rid of her. Insane spending a hol this way? Nooo merely pratically.


What did i pack? Probably shit? who knows. I did my usual twirly dresses with vibrant tights and threw in some hot pants and sexy underwear for my mystery date (jus kidding, i am my own date) and then i am off 2mara after my tea with kettle. But have no fear, hotel has broadband. Yippeeeee


Maybe i shud bring a can of diet coke for the journey? i did get a new book all about a affair... hot hot baby much?


Toodles Fairest of them all
x

No comments:

Post a Comment