Friday 30 September 2011

Great Pumpkin Shortage? It can't be true. Can it?

Even though I do not live in USA I am shocked to realise that the underrated pumpkin is is short supply . the-great-pumpkin-shortage-limits-supply-in-northeast

I know that I am now seen as a "adult" in society but surely you can't blame me for loving the whole pumpkin carving and halloween outfit. Buying a single pumpkin for double their usual price? Would you? I probably would if it was the type of pumpkins American people get, our pumpkins are usually small and not as grand.

In other environmenty news I can't believe there is another hurricane for America already. The hurricane could become a threat for the island at the weekend although it has only just made it into cateorgy one storm with winds of 75mps. Click this link for the full story of the hurricane: Fourth Hurricane

Toodless for now

No comments:

Post a Comment