Sunday 4 September 2011

Cows, Chickens and Cashhh!

I couldnt get all the photos and text in so i decided to do seperate posts showing all my fotos BUT then alas i forgot a chicken photo. The brown chickens were rescued from a battery farm and the black chickens/hen were bought from a local farmer. They just sort of ran over any time you were near them. The photo below is of their pretty green hen house which i thought was both vintagey and cool looking. Obviously I couldn't get too close or zoom in because my camera is not one of those hi-tech ones that art students or keen photographers use but I still like the wee photo. The chickens had names such as Agnes and Beatrice, which I found funny.

The estate called Belle Isle also has cows, which I included photos of. Cows are my favourite farm yard animal, I don't know why but they just are. Their facial expressions and general cow like apperance make me go all high pitched and excited. I love getting close to them, which is a slow process as I find most of them are very shy and run off if you approach them too fast.

I bought loads of clothes but I just could not be bothered taking photos and showing them all, but there are mostly dresses, shorts, tights, a horse coat and a lovely winter pale pink scarf.

On a different note my skin has been driving me to INSANITY but my sister got me Tgel for my hair (the scalp is also sore...no part of my body isnt free of the whole dry skin) and then E45 oil for bath and E45 shower cream, BOTH these products DONT contain lanloin AND they were bliss on my body!!! Such relief....

That's all for now folkssss.x

No comments:

Post a Comment