Wednesday 14 September 2011

It's getting cold

Some sad news before good news: Today my hamster, Oreo died. She had another stroke so I sat with her and cuddled her until she passed away. She wasn't in much pain, she even snuggled into my arm and closed her eyes to go a sleep. Once she had passed away I put her in a pink box, which i secured with ribbon and buried her in my back garden. I do miss her, keep going in to chat to her and realising she is gone. She will be my last hamster, best and last.

Brrr! I seem to be the only one that is cold these days. thank goodness for me buying that over size scarf in River Island, both soft and warm. I swear I dont want to go to my winter wonderland wardrobe but i dont think i have much choice now.

Im also trying not to itch my eyebrows because my skin is itchy, as once again they seem to be hanging on for dear life. I cant believe its been four days since I lasted posted. Here is a round up of the events of my life (that i havent already mentioned)

- Slide robe man came out to measure my new wardrobe for when i move out (obvs the wardrobe will be in my new house)

- I passed my uni exams with flying colours. No need to re-sit them. I got 50 in accounting (only needed 40) and 71 overall in FOM. I start back to uni next week

- My bio chemistry tests are at their best after a check up clinic appointment today at the hospital

- I was able to get my car fixed by kwikfit after the wheel bearing severly needed fixed. Felt like a independent woman.

- Eventually caught up on all the sleep i haven't been getting and feel loads better for it.

I think that is all, nothing too exciting has been happening in my life but I don't want to neglect my blog by not posting, hopefully I'm not boring you. Can't wait until tommorrow, going to have a lazy day since i have had two different hospital appointments this week alone which means early mornings... early mornings are not good!

Night my bloggy woggy.x

No comments:

Post a Comment