Friday 23 September 2011

Money Madness

Someone should stop me. Get me a huge sign that alerts everyone that I have a card that has money on it and that I am willing to use it without properly thinking. Sirens should sound when I enter a shop because it's like a drug. I go into this trance like state and shopping makes me feel this high that I only seem to experience when I am shopping. It does worry me.

I actually don't even look at prices, THAT in itself speaks volumes. If I like it, especially clothes I will pick it up, try it on (sometimes I dont even do that) and then go to the till if I am a happy chappy. So I have started a new tact THINK BEFORE YOU BUY. So far it is sort of working. Sort of being the emphasised word.

Lately I have been good and only spent money on a new hair cut, which was neccessary because my hair has been growing for 5 months without me touching it. Then I got Garnier BB cream which is getting greattttt ratings for £8 in Boots. I then had to get hair spray (travel size before u ask!) which was a essential because no one has hair spray in my house. I did do well in PC world though. I could have got a new laptop but I said "no no i will go home and think about it" I am still unsure about a new laptop but its more of a santa christmas present but there is a sale at the moment.

Annyyyway I am getting better, I merely look now and think "no no you don't REALLYY need it" and quickly exit the shop before my brain can do this weird one to one conversation that goes like this:

"Oh look at that tshirt.... look for our size"
"Maybe we dont need it tho"
"Of course we need it... look our size is there. get it"
"No no i think we shudnt do that. we have a similar one at home"
"Similar! not the same"
"No i disagree"
"Ignore... go on you would look nice in that Jane"
"Yess i would wouldnt i?"

That my friend is where my madness comes from. I might become one of those cat ladies who have thousands of cats and have photos with me throwing money in the air or something. Goodness I hope not!

Anyway it is worrying that my brain is capable of having that sort of conversation without me being able to do much about it (I kid....)

I am currently still loving life, who wouldn't? I don't see anything wrong with anything in my life and to be honest I am pretty grateful at the current state of it.

I can't wait until the 5th of October though. I am celebrating my three years with my boyfriend. He doesnt get the hint when i leave him in the supermarket with the trolley and no way of getting home, but alas he has stuck around (i joke again!) I seriously can't wait we are going to this hotel and im super duper excited *claps like a seal* There is the link below and its the victorian type of room not the more modern one. I shall take photos and pretend I actually own the suite. Ekkk! Merchant Deluxe Suite Choices

I don't think I have much else to tell you, for as i said before I dont do much par from friends, uni and seeing my boyfriend and obviously my family.

Oh i have big news for my friend Emma. She has took the hugeeee step of going to Spain to do her teaching for a year. Sooo brave, I'm such a home bird but I am proud of her! Maybe she will never read this, who knows.


..... *picks up her fallen £100 notes off the floor and recounts them*

I joke!

Night.x

No comments:

Post a Comment