Friday 30 September 2011

What What?

I know that most people are not that fussed with the trial itself, and I don't even have a actually opinion on it but I find the actual live coverage of such a trial.... so interesting. I have obviously never watched or been part of a court trial so I suppose curiousity is getting the better of me, but its similar to watching a soap (even though that might be a bad example)

I have also started back to uni. If someone said to me five months ago that I would be in university doing my second year of my degree I would go "pff" and laugh. I am just happy in general that I get to go back to university and gain some sort of normal life style back, even though I can't join in on social outings (although I am more suited to living the "sitting in" life now)

I haven't been doing much else other than getting organised for university. I am looking forward to my three year anniverarsy with my boyfriend because it means a nice meal out, which we haven't done in a while.

I sadly think that Belfast have lost out on the sunny weather today as it has been raining for most of the afternoon. Although I secretly wouldn't mind cold weather to come along, as i love snuggling down and wearing scarfs, mittens and winter coats.

In other news Rihanna has been visiting Belfast and did a new video in Bangor. I like her music, but I do not worship celebrities or really follow any specific celebrities as they are just normal people, no different to me or you. Anyway everyone went mad over her and was following her whilst she was filming the music video.

Sorry for the boring writing but sky news live coverage is taking all my attention today on the trial. At the minute a company spokesperson for medical equipment is being asked questions. This is probably the major "people" evidence to show Dr Murray could be done for neglect as he should not have been using this type of equipment for long term mointoring of MJ.

Toodles for now, hopefully next time I blog I will have my new Vaio lappy set up.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment