Friday 23 September 2011

Ze Apologies

Ah my little friend, I have neglected you badly this past while but fear not *stands tall* I have returned. Somewhat different, *strikes a pose* but alas you are more interested in hearing my recent stories, like a A list celeb that I am.

I am afraid I don't bring much gossip. I know i know, boring Jane. It is irritating to be this boring. Firstly I want to say that I am back at uni for my second year. I am super organised like always, I got my stationery today (my inner...actually just general geek like self loves stationery) and then I went and got my FIRST HAIR CUT since my hair has started to grow back.

Ah so exciting. I got it tapered around my ears and all the same length due to it needing to grow for a while at the same pace. I have decided to keep my denial about my curly hair at the back of my head and got that cut into, i love having a tapered back and short pixie like hair. Who wouldn't? Its fab for beating late mornings.

I am also down to FOUR steroids every other day, which i am very grateful for. My skin doesn't itch but I think that is due to me having E45 Oil baths every day. I can't praise this product enough, it is actually my life saver!!!  I popped a wee link about the product below because its a must have product even for skin that you can't be bothered moisturing.
More info on E45 Bath Oil

I am getting supppppeerrr dupppeerr excited about Halloween, you can feel it in the air now, that crisp dark evening when you can sense people lighting their fires and snuggling down to get some warmth. I have even started having a nightly hot chocolate, I am that cool.

I got a new phone, which I have blogger on but its awfully difficult to type on. Its the samsung Galaxy S2, but alas I shall continue to try to use the touch screen - its more the texting that it seems to take a fit with, since I tend to type fast.

Right time for my second post on my lastest buys and maybe other news that my little brain might have forgot. As the image said, I did have a cookie for you... but i ate it. Opps *wipes crumb from whiskers*

No comments:

Post a Comment