Sunday 2 October 2011

Trying out a new programme?

 

I have decided that since I got my new Sony lappy to try out “windows live writer” which syncs with your blog (depending if the two systems are compatible) and allows you to create similar blogs without using the internet (par from publishing)

I have no idea what this specific post will turn out, but I might edit the information in it IF I need to go online to fix it. Sort of like a mini review.

Sadly my fix of the Murray trail on SkyNews is over for the weekend, so I have decided to use the time wisely, do more university work and read some business journals. I decided to read some recommend reading from my module handbook for Marketing Management. A specific article from Harvard Business Journal was very interesting to read. It talked about the idea that companies have six similar characteristics in obtaining consumers and creating a environment where the consumer not only becomes satisfied but returns to shop at the same business again (repeat purchasing, customer loyalty)

Well lets see if this works. How odd, i miss my blogger interface… *clicks publish*

No comments:

Post a Comment