Sunday 23 October 2011

Cold nights and crisp mornings....

Can you feel that in the air? The sudden darkness that falls, something that you don't even notice but suddenly you find yourself on auto pilot turning on your headlights and knocking up the heating a few numbers. Autumn is a forgetten season, people jump straight to Winter. In this instance (were I live anyway) it is clear to see that Autumn (par from the wind) has been misplaced and we have started the dreaded winter survival mode.
Ohhh new shoes?

Whilst I type this, the wind outside batters at my window and makes that ghoulish howling noise. Normally I love this weather, you are tucked up inside your house with diet coke (or your favourite drink) and a good book, television show etc. But I am beginning to wonder that if this is the weather NOW, what will it be like in DECEMBER?

I decided also to do some shopping online today and bought these PRETTYFUL shoes! they will make me jus under six foot ONCE i have learnt the art of walking in them. Look at them *stares at shoes*

Anyway I am going to team them up with Motel Rocks high waisted shorts I found in the sale (black cotton material) and a scallop like top from Topshop. Hopefullyyy it will work out. I also got this awweessomeee top that is grey but has a skelton outline on it, super rocky I thought. Sorry its a bit blurry (the website image went a bit weird)

Par from the usual spend spend spend of la moneyyyy, I have been doing nothing but university work and baking (uploaded a photo of my cheesecake on my twitter account: WonderPLand)

I finally got my laptop sorted with new windows etc on it. So thank you sony and the lovely man that helped me :D (the guy who worked in the sony shop) At least someone is still nice in this world.

Toodlless for nowwwww

x

No comments:

Post a Comment