Friday 14 October 2011

This is a mans world...

But it deffo isn't anything with a wommmmaannn *sings* ahh its so nice to be able to sit and relax in my comfy bed and listen to the rain, but even better, i got the flu jab and i dont feel ill. WOOP WOOP to the immune system. I wanna hug it but it doesnt like body contact. What? It speaks to me....sometimes.

My nutella cupcakes (i posted a photo on my twitter) went down a treeatttt and its my boyfriend burfday soon so Im thinking of making him a crunchie cheesecake, which people seem to love. Hopefully he will like it.

Nothing much else has been happening. I have been bogged under with uni assignments. I also picked the colour for my room that I will be moving into in Feb... its called "beeswax" by Dulux. Sooo nice, like a carmel light creme colour. Yummyyyyy!

In the mean time feast your eyes on this The_Great_British_Bake_Off_Series_2_Masterclass/

YUMMYYY

x

2 comments:

  1. Love the new theme! Only just catching up on my blog reading list (as I really am meant to be studying/preparing for France)

    *steals a cupcake*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasnt too sure of the new display theme but I am patiently waiting for blogger to let you customize it more... eek! hopefully it will be soon. I want to put a bit of my own character into it, but i sadly lost my other design of my orginal blog display because i didnt save it first before slicking the dynamic views :(

    ReplyDelete