Monday 10 October 2011

Are fairytales a thing of the past?

I know we live in a society were genders have to have things equal but do you actually think that because of the emphasis of how equal everyone has to be, there is no real fairytale stories of how you met your current boyfriend? Other half?

In the decades before I was born, there was courting then asking for your hand AND only then you would kiss the man on the cheek and dash off into the night. But now, its all these mini skirts and spilling out into the night to share taxi's home.

I want to be born in the decade where women stood outside their homes and pretended to wash the doorstep but gossiped about "number five having their lights on all night, are they made of money?"

But alas that decade has went and gone so I decided the best way to try to be old fashioned was to make NUTELLA CUPCAKES. what? that is sort of keeping in trend with the old fashioned ways. I have a jar of unopened nutella and i finally found a lovely recipe for cupcakes that result in fluffyyy chocolately buns, fingers crossed it will work out well.

Its starting to get so cold where I live, I feel like buying one of those FAUX fur coats because they look like little nests- walking nests (i shall name thee!)

I have to leave you lot now because I need a early night but as always I have searched the internet for a wee video and this one shows you what I am like with my food.... if i was a cat. Speaking of cats, i soooo want a kitten, terrible sad!


No comments:

Post a Comment