Saturday 8 October 2011

"Compare where you are to where you wanna be and you'll get no where"

I got a couple of songs from Sara Bareilles and one of her songs called "uncharted" has the followings lyrics in my title post.

I love her songs.... the lyrics always have the ability (similar to Taylor swift) to relate differently to each person who listens to them.

Halloween is deffoooo around the corner. I don't know if its just me, but I think the air (yes air!) smells differently round Halloween because people start to light their fires and then people let off fireworks, which have this smell... maybe im just weird?

Its too cold! I can't even believe that it suddenly got so cold overnight, I seem to be very attached to my hoody at the moment, not very attractive but it sure does keep me warm! I think the hot chocolate might have to come out again in my lovely wee Cath Kidston mug. I can't wait for winter time to come along, but shush! pretend I didn't say that, people seem to be very angry when someone mentions winter. What could be better? fires, warm drinks, scarfs, hats and snow fights! ah blissss. that whole red nose and rosy cheeks. Simple pleasures in life.

I had my three year anniversary with my boyfriend on the 5th/6th. Got a wee card, Metoyou bear with a heart and a huge bunch of flowers (lilies,roses etc) Was good fun.

Maybe I will get a oneisie (if that is even how they are spelt) tommorrow, to you know... replace the hoody. What? I am cutting back on my spending. My lovely mummy is getting me it.

Well nightarooo folk a dolks.

PS pleasseee for the fun of it: listen to this, i bought it because it made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment