Wednesday 12 October 2011

Guess who got twitter?

Alas facebook has become dull... like a cloudy day without a hope of getting anything productive done. So i joined twitter. YES YES! i know "yay! we can hear her awesome tales of her days at uni and seeing people"... but then again apparently there are these celeb like people who use twitter also and how is a girl meant to 100% stalk people without twitter?

Par from that I had the sad realisation that I lost six years worth of photos because I deleted them from my HP computer, but then I handed my Sony computer in to get fixed... alas the photos are gone for ever unless the nice salesman keeps his word and does a transfer of my files. BOOO! (weeps)

I am finally on week 3 of uni and I am knackered so I'm making this a short blog post to update you on my twitter name. Don't hope for too much wisdom, one girl can only think of so much to say. Who knows i might become so bored that i retreat into my magical imaginary world.

Twitter name: WonderPLand

Gooddbyyeee

No comments:

Post a Comment