Thursday 8 December 2011

The weather outside is frightful.....

The last post I must admit was very.... depressing. But then again I felt 100% better after I had typed that whole story out. I asked the same question to my current boyfriend (i make that sound like i have reams of men hiding in cupboards...I don't) and he said no one wud realise if he vanished either. I think that made me feel a bit more "normal" (as no one can really be completely normal)

The weather however can only resemble the emotion: rage. The wind is howling down every street, tearing her way through cities and even stopping some forms of transport in the worst effected area (Scotland). I find it amazing as Met Office has issues a "red alert" for Scotland. I would not like to be living there right at this moment in time, with many people trending on twitter #hurriancebagpipes and other similar (not such nice names) for the weather.

What do we expect though? As a famous advert once said "we wait all year for the summer sun, only to cool down again once it arrives" I find it NEAR impossible to get a human being who is 100% happy, or isn't fonding of moaning. I myself can't last the day without a few remarks of a negative nature, whether it be a slow driver or maybe "whats happened to my diet coke?" (lame example maybe?)

Anyway as i was putting books away in my old playroom (which is now the study) I came upon a treasure trove of TeenyWeenie Families. Now i myself am PROUD that i collected all families and houses PAR ONE! (that makes me a bit sad in my competitive nature) and I have provided a wee linkage below incase I'm the only girl aware of such toy delights (they stopped producing the families in 1997) Gee now i feel old.

I mainly wanted to post to say I might hate the new me in the sense of getting angry easily and what not, but most of the time I am quite happy with my life. So I wanted to make that clear: I am happy, its jus the adjusting period of my donor system and how i feel about myself after all these years of fighting the big C.

Linkages: Teeny Weeny Families (Ebay link) 
Just want to say that the link i provided is for ebay BUT it is because i cant find the orginal teeny weeny website (although you can just google that product but ebay is jus another verison of lookin at the families etc)

MEOOOWWW!


No comments:

Post a Comment