Wednesday 14 December 2011

I'll huff and puff...and blow your house down?

Whether the weather (tongue twister) is just having a little chuckle or has had a horrible week, she is NOT happy. I think she plans to huff and puff all night along with bring her little friend snow along with her. Or so met office tells me. Although I am 100% sure that the weather is being mean because she is playing tricks with my lamp, radio and laptop charger, whilst she tumbles through every alley way leaving behind a angry air of calm.

This weather calls for hot water bottles, warm fires, and plenty of layers. Now you ask me, "Jane what did you do today?" ... Well bloggy, I did some santa work, applied for a few placements, got my consumer behaviour mark and had dinner with my sister.

Now im looking up 2 in 1 hoods and scarfs because this weather is INSANE! my mirror jus rattled (due to the wind speed) eeep!boohoo.teddy-bear-hooded-scarf what do you think? I can decide on what colour best suits me.

Also this blog is going to be very short as my hands are numb from the cold (my bed is situated under my window).... alas the wind has won. I hope the snow doesnt come too soon (met office info again)

Well not long till crimbo, but I haven't seen much festive spirit or love from other people. Seems the world is still a bit too self loved up with everyone only wanting the best for themselves. Makes me hope I never become that.

night.....(sorry for short end: my fingers are actually painful from cold)

No comments:

Post a Comment