Tuesday 20 December 2011

Small Steps... look back at how far you have come

Woh if I was to look back from a year ago I can't believe I have come this far. Being ill really tests your sanity that is for sure. But since its Christmas I will be going to the clinic tommorrow so I will write more medically tommorrow (update you on my happenings)

Ohh looky here! theres my charlie mcfarly! this was me and him last year! hes is sooo prettyyy! just looking at his face makes me smile.

 I have sat looking at this blog post for over two hours and I am afraid I have no creative tonight. So I will leave you with photos of my and my charlie dog. I will post about my hospital tommorrow at some point. Alas I may just lead a boring life and have nothing new to report on.

Toodles for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment